Gearoid Molloy

Sometimes that kind of bug is called a Ladybug and sometimes it's a Ladybird depending on where you're from. They're called different things in different languages too, in French it's coccinelle - they're a kind of beetle!

Enjoying the series? Support the creator by becoming a patron.

Become a Patron
Wanna access your favorite comics offline? Download