How do you call that thing when you have both your window and your door open and it makes the wind inside your room all crazy? Google says it's draft, but does anyone use this word in that sense..? Really makes you think Also please ignore the fact that the door slaps instead of slamming oops

Enjoying the series? Support the creator by becoming a patron.

Become a Patron
Wanna access your favorite comics offline? Download